Monday, September 3, 2012

Tilda sure likes flowers, doesn't she...

Hi there friends!!
With birthdays and Holidays,
my house has been hopping non-stop!!
Hard to craft with so much commotion going on.
Alas, here we are, at long last.


I have finally stamped this lovely Tilda with Flowers (is that what it's called?) with Archival Inks and painted her with distress inks. The papers are K & Co. and Authentique.


I believe the floral ribbon is Bo Bunny, the plaid ribbon is from my stash, the flowers are from WOC as well as I Am Roses, die cuts are by Magnolia, Nestabilities and Whimsy Stamps (the vines)


I'm going to pop this in over at
MDUCBingo!! I've used all the lines, actually.
Wild Orchid Crafts Layer It Up!!

One more pic before I go:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
hugs, stephanne

11 comments:

Louise said...

Hi there Stephanne! ❤

Oh, hunni!! This is gorgeous beyond words! Loooove your Tilda (how come I missed out on her :o??) Your coloring is so beautiful and of course so is the rest of this awesome creation :)

Big hugs! ❤

Kellie said...

Ok wow girl this is amazing and all those flowers so suiting to the image and coloured amazingly as always!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

marion said...

Wow, what a stunning creation and in such soft colours, lovely ! Lovely flowers and colouring. HUgs, Marion

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word girl this is just a stunner!! Love your darling creations and I've missed seeing them!! SO GLAD you stopped by so I can see what you're up to my friend!! HUGS

Debbie Pamment said...

I always LOVE to see your Maggie cards - and this one is no exception my friend! AWESOME job - and all I have left to say is.... thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our BINGO challenge.
xXx

Lori said...

Your creations are always stunning and this is no exception, I love the colouring and gorgeous flowers, thanks so much for joining our bingo challenge at MDUC this week, good luck!

Elise said...

Oh my gosh girl!!! This is wow wow wow GORGEOUS! I so love how you've coloured this Tilda and all the divinities (is that a word? hehe! it is now!) you've surrounded her with! The lace, the flowers, the ribbon ... sigh .. LOOOOVE it all!!!

Big Hugs my Dear!
Elise

Sylvia said...

Wow, Stephanne.. another GORGEOUS creation!
Yes, I admit it (and please don't beat me *lol*): I am not a huge fan of the Magnolias anymore but you did such a fantastic job here on this card with everything: the coloring, the papers, the flower clusters (oh my.. gorgeous) ... well as I said: just everything!
An absolute PERFECT and fabulous card!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Leah Ann Gast said...

Oh I just love this, so sweet and so beautiful!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Synnøve said...

Oh, what a beautiful card:)) Love the coloring and the details:))
hugs