I hope all is going well and you are out enjoying that sunshine!!!
I wanted to post about the Design Team call going on over at
CLP Sketch Challenges, we're looking for a couple new teamies,
so please read the info below for all the details!!!
Also, today is my blogoversary!!
Yep, it's been 3 years since I first started stamping,
and boy, it shows!!! I took a trip back to look at my first project
and wow, I have certainly learned a lot in the past few years lol!!
I didn't hide in the shadows practicing, getting good, then busting out into blogland with awesome skills, as you can see!! I still continue to learn and every project is like practice, even still!!
I hope to continue to learn and grow as a crafter so that one day,
maybe I can call myself an artist. We'll see about that hehehe.
So anyhoo, soon I will be posting a bit of candy to celebrate, so do keep your eyes peeled for that, especially my animal loving friends!!!
Now, about that DT call:
Crafting Life’s Pieces (CLP) Designer Search
Ends: April 17, 2012
Term: One Year
Hi crafty friends! Our team is searching for the next creative, enthusiastic, and committed artists to join our sweet group.
This call is only open once a year, so here is your chance to be apart of the kindest and most laid back Sketch challenge group.
Its a monthly Sketch challenge, so if you love blogging your creativity in the world of crafting ... we want you!
- We are looking for 5 inspirational designers.
- Designers are required to submit one project a month using the Sketch provided.
- Projects need to meet deadline on the 1st OR 15th of the month.
- Designers must take part in our group activities (message board, leaving comments, Top 3 pick ...)
- Deadline is April 17th
- Please send Chelsea the following informations firstname.lastname@example.org with DT in the subject line.
- Name, and blog address
- Tell us about yourself…your crafting style, favorite stamp line, preferred coloring medium and anything else you would like to share with us
- Please tell us if you prefer posting on the 1st or 15th of the month
- Send us at least 3 of your best work (card, scrapbook, altered projects…)
- New Designers will be notify before April 24th
We’d love to hear from you…email Chelsea!(email@example.com)
Don't forget...there's still time to enter CLP-45 challenge.
Have a good one!!