Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Colour Create Challenge 15

Hello everyblogger,
I'm glad you've stopped by.
I hope you stick around because tonight I've finished something
a little out of my norm.
Nope, no kitties, no micies, no vampy reds or blacks.
Tonight I bring you my card for this weeks Colour Create Challenge Blog.
Our colour combo:



With the option of adding paper piercing.
I didn't do any peircing, but I did manage to stick to the color scheme:



This is a card for my Godparents' birthdays
that are relatively close in timeframe.
The colour challenge is good for this project because
although this is a floral creation, the pallette is neutral/masculine.



My "Birthday" sentiment is on the interior, along with a pocket
for the gift card I'm sending.

I hope all is well in your world. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Stephanne

7 comments:

Sue said...

Stephanne, this is a stunner! Love the different hues of color you combined. Nice job. Your Godparents are going to love it!

Rica said...

WOW - Stephanne hunny this is gorgeous. I love your layout and those papers are delicious. Such a beautiful image and you've coloured it perfectly.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Handmade with Love said...

Stephanne this is beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for following my blog. Tracey x

Tara said...

Thanks for joining in with this week's Colour Create challenge! Your card is just gorgeous and I love the shades of blue and green you've used! xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh so very gorgeous!
Wonderful colours and beautiful detail!
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Create!
hugs
kim x

aardvarkpest said...

Stunning such an elegant card I love it.

Glenda

Beth said...

Oh wow - this is so beautiful! The colours look great for the pretty flowers!
Beth xx