Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Fever!!! Creative Inspirations Colour Challenge!!

Hello everybody!!
It is Wednesday and that means
we have a new challenge lined up for you at
Creative Inspirations!!
It a colour challenge of
GREEN, YELLOW and WHITE!!
For a laugh, I will tell you that I put in the code for white font, lol, then thought, well what good is that gonna do over my white blog, duh!!


Penny Black is like comfort food to me, when I need to reach out for something that will warm my heart, I get out a PB stamp. The flowered paper is BG and the checkered peice is DCWV, the ribbon is by May Arts, the MS doily punch was used to make the matting for the teddy, the lace is from my stash and there is some sewing going on.


Teddy is coloured in distress inks and the flowers are dressed up with Stickles and a Spica pen. The flowers are an assortment from my stash, spritzed with gold Smooch then StarDust Stickles was added. I ripped off the leaves and babys breath of an old floral stem from Michaels bridal department and stuck them in with the glamourized roses.


And how about some challenges to play along with:
Cupcake Craft Challenges is going green!!
Friday Sketchers well....
Fussy and Fancy is looking for GREEN!!
Penny Black Saturday Challenge Spring Colours
Secret Crafter has an open theme to celebrate their new EXCLUSIVE stamps, woohoo, congrats to you all!!!
The Pink Elephant wants to see our Spring creations

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
I hope that wherever you are,
you are getting some good weather!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

24 comments:

Parenting said...

Blogwalking from Indonesia, looking for new information. How do You do?

Kylie said...

Beautiful card. Definately feel the 'spring' in this card. Good luck with all the challenges.

Kylie ox

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Stephanne, so sweet and pretty, fab colour combo
hugs Mandy xx

scrapperjulia said...

This is so pretty, Stephanne! I love the papers that you used and how you colored that cute bear, great card!

Kellie said...

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to cute Waffle #2 hehe! Your colouring as always is absolutely amazing and the image is gorgeous. The colours green and yellow were made for this card!
Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week as well hun.

Hugs Kel xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Stephanne, you rocked the color challenge this week!! The papers are perfect and your stamp and coloring are exquisite. What an amazing card you have turned out. Hope you are having a great week!

Hugs,
Linda

Iren said...

This is so wonderful card! I also love PB images :)

Hugs

Marlene said...

Beautiful card, Stephanne! I'm so glad you didn't stick with the white font on the white blog...LOL. I may have had a little difficulty with that.

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the floral detail and all the gorgeous spring details! Hugs Juls

Kath Stewart said...

so cute stephanne.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Chelsea said...

Hi Stephanne, I just want to give that bear a big hug! Absolutely beautiful coloring! This card makes me warm and fuzzy! ~Chelsea

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful card.
Lovely embelishments .

CraftyC said...

Your card is just gorgeous Stephanne. You've coloured the PB stamp so beautifully and I love the colours.
Clairexx

sandra said...

Fabulous card!!!
I love those spring colors and this image is soooo cute!
Great work Stephanne!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Leigh said...

Really pretty card Stephanne. Love it.

Elise said...

Hi Stephanne! Oh gosh,this little Teddy is just way too ADORABLY CUTE! He looks as happy as can be hugging those flowers on your card ... and I would be too if I were in something you've created! :) These colors go so perfectly with this stamp, and your flowers are simply GORGEOUS! Of course you always color everything to such PERFECTION that brings so much life to the image!! This is truly BEAUTIFUL! And as always ... I love it!!!
Big Hugs,
Elise

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - just wish I could jump in and enjoy a bear hug from this cutie - after he hands me that wonderful posie of flowers! This is like a Spring breeze - gorgoeus!
xXx

Claire Phillips said...

Freezing cold and pouring with rain in the not so bonny Scotland - but your card fair cheered me up - it's gorgeous!Cheers Claire x

Joanne said...

He is so adorable I just want to hug him! Lovely paper and super card! Hugs, J:)

Victoria said...

A wonderful card, with a fantastic image, beautifully coloured.

Thank you so much for joining us on Secret Crafter this week, good luck at winning one of Wendy's new stamps they are gorgeous aren't they?

Victoria DT Member of Secret Crafter

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Stephanne, what a beautiful card. The image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. Your flowers look stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Christy said...

This is stunning!

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, Stunning card, the image is adorable and I love the gorgeous spring colours, your design and details are just perfect. I wish I could send a big huge bear hug, Jodie from Oz

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this? I love this sweet little bear, and how you perfectly coordinated the flowers with your papers. The doily lace punch around the image is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April