Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Creative Inspirations Sketch Time!!!

Hello out there!!
How has everyone been out there in Blogland?
Hopefully all is well and good,
lots of crafty, creative time I hope!!
It's Wednesday and you know what that means,
a new challenge at
Creative Inspirations
is up and running,
and a wonderful challenge it is, indeed!!
Nat has whipped up one of her World-Class sketches for you all to enjoy and there is a delectable bundle of ribbon as the prize this week, not to mention samples that go above and beyond the realm of gorgeousness and into some outer limits dimension of lusciousness.
Too much?
What can I say, I love run-on sentences...


Here's my take on the sketch, of course I am missing a sentiment and instead have some lovely flowers on here, this is Fairy Tale Tilda from the new collection layered up to 4 times in various spots, painted with distress inks and Stickled in Crystal. The DP is DCWV, the laces are a fine selection of scrumminess from my friend Elise, as is the GORGEOUS red flower, the doiley was sent to me in one of The Amazing Sues fabulous rescue kits, the flowers and pearls are from my stash and the sprays of irridescent shapes are from The Dollar Store, yay!!! Went in for gloves, came out with so much more, lol.


I'm also going to pop this in over at
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge,
which is A DAY OUT,
Stamp Something
wants to see LAYERED SOMETHINGS,
and over at TotallyPaperCrafts,
there is a SPRING challenge.


And here's another picture of my little layered something playing outside in the lovely spring flowers, lol. She was stamped 4 times, I cut the wings out, glued the torso directly to the base image and left the wings loose, I then glued a few layers of the wings in on the inside tips only, so if one wanted to, they could make her wings flutter, I spliced top layer Tildas arms open at the sleeve and slid a cutout section of her arms and the frog into the sliced section, the arms and the main image are popped up on foam dimensionals, the mounts for the body loads thicker than those used for her arms and frog.

Well, it is past my bedtime, and tomorrow will be another busy day, lots to do, not nearly enough time to do it in, we all know how that goes!!
Take Care, my friends, drop me a line if you'd like, I'd love to hear from you!!
Stephanne

23 comments:

Elise said...

My oh my! Okay now where do I begin?! Whew! This is just pure GORGEOUSNESS love! I love how her wings looks almost irridescent, and it looks like she's actually fluttering her wings on your card saying, "oooooh how I love to be on one of Stephanne's creations!" Well, that's what I would be saying if I were on your card! Your coloring is out of this world incredible and you've put everything together BEAUTIFULLY! sigh ... I LOOOOVE it! And you'd be so proud of me ... I finally did something right and got this stamp too! LOL! Uhhh, now hopefully my image will come out looking at least a third of how your fab one does! Wow wow wow woman! Totally luvin' this! Have a wonderful Wednesday as well love!
Big Hugs,
Elise

Kylie said...

How beautiful! I love this image - and what you have done with her. Hope the moving has gone well for you!
Take care
Kyliek

Juls said...

Just beautiful!!! I love the image!! love how you have glittered her wings and decoupaged her! love the dollie and the lace!! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Ellen said...

Fabulous !! Love what you did with lovely Tilda and all the sparkling !!
So Beautiful.
Hugs, Ellen

Rach said...

a beautiful card, so pretty, gorgeous details .xx

Andrea C said...

looks brilliant, that stamp is so cute x

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous huni and thankyou for my prize i made my very 1st magnolia card last week and she was a dream to colour the 1st of many to come i think i posted it on my blog if you would like to see it.
This one is a real cutie i must say and yet again your colouring is perfect i got loads of tips from the card you sent me as to shade hair so thankyou so much for the inspiration too xx

Kylie said...

OH she's just adorable! I love all the layers to bring her to life. Too bad I can't reach in and play with her wings ;)
Beautiful.

Kylie xo

Sue said...

Hi Stepanne
aww gorgeous card, beautiful detail on it, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Jade said...

This card is absolutley Gorgeous!!!
and the stamp is adorable! The way you used layers and the glitter on the wings she is so cute!!

Jade x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Aww this is absolutly gorgeous!!! Love it Steph
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is so fantastic.
Best wishes
Christin

Anne said...

Thanks for playing along with Totaly Papercrafts with this adorable card. Love all your detailing
Anne x

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, I love this image! You colored her so beautifully, naturally!! Love those gorgeous red flowers. Good to see you back stamping, I missed you. Little Tilda is definitely going in for the kiss............

Hugs
Sue

Marlene said...

So beautiful! Love your layering techniques. You rock, girl!

Aunty Sue said...

Hi you did it again made one of the sweetest cards and love the colours you use.

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous card and wonderful Tilda.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Wow such a stunning card....so gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm SOOOOOO glad you told me how you layered this GORGEOUS card - maybe one day I can play at being you and try it out myself - it's just AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL and SENSATIONAL!
xXx

Claire Phillips said...

Just how gorgeous is she - I believe that frog really will change into a handsome price - how could he not! A truly wonderful card. Cheers Claire x

Unknown said...

This is soo beautiful! I love how you have layered her. She looks so innocent and princess-like!
Alicia xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, OMG your card is breathtakingly beautiful. My most fave Tilda image of the moment. You colouring, design and embellies are gorgeous and I love the layering for dimension. have a great week.
hugs Jodie from Oz P.S Glad you are back with us at TPS.

Mariecrea said...

Bonjour
merci pour votre visite sur mon blog.
Votre commentaire m'a beaucoup émue ; vos cartes sont de pures merveilles de douceur, c'est un régal !
bonne journée