Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wee Stamps Winner and Valerie Sittin' Pretty Winner

Lucky #13 Mimi wins the surprise Wee Stamps image
and I have finally closed my wonderful Crissy Armstrong Valerie Sittin' Pretty mini-candy, and that goes to....
#12, Shazza

Please contact me at eatblimpy@yahoo.com, write PRIZE in your subject line so I can decipher your email from the mass quantities of spam I receive, and myself and Denise will get these prizes headed your way!!!

Of course, those who NEED these stamps can head of to Whimsy Stamps and pop them in your shopping cart!!

Thanks to all who participated in BOTH candies. I will have another mini candy up shortly!!

hugs, stephanne

2 comments:

Shazza said...

oooh how fabulous Stepahnne, thank you so much x

Mimi said...

yayyyy!!! so excited to win the surprise image...they are all soooo adorable!! thanks!! :D