Sunday, January 27, 2013

Whimsy Stamps January Release Sample

Hi there blogging buddies!!
Long time, no see!!
Life has gone and thrown me some curveballs,
so stamping has had to take a backseat.
Alas, I am back with some samples for this months release 


*please forgive the ho-hum photography*

I've used some stamps out of the set Furry Friendship
 from the 2 Cute Ink Collection illustrated by Heidi Schwoerer and painted the image up in distress inks!! I've also used our Lace Doily Corner Die as well as some of this way too snazzy Lovely Lace tape!!!

I've posted my project early to ensure that it does, indeed, post before i head out to work this morning.
Please head over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog for the complete list of blogs to hop by today for a chance to not only look at amazing projects with amazing products, but also, to win some secret prizes!!!

See ya soon!!
stephanne

27 comments:

Mariska said...

Oh this is gorgeous Stephanne!!

Hugs,
Mariska

postalorphan said...

Beautiful card - the coloring is perfect!

cebelica said...

Simply gorgeous! I love how you put the card together and the sweet image. Hugs! xx

Natalie Laurijssen said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the stamp, your colouring,...
X - Natalie - X

Gina K said...

This is absolutely precious!!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely, your colouring really is outstanding! Judy x

Yvi said...

OMG, this is so cute, great job!

Sue said...

Awwwww that is such a cutie image and your colouring is fabulous. The papers are gorgeous and I love the layout too.
Sue xx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

oh my gosh...this is the cutest!!!

Ea Christiansen said...

Gorgeous card - love the color combo.
Hugz
Ea

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card for this hop Stephanne! I love that sweet image and the cute sentiment. Hugs, Hanneke

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

OMG... That image is so cute. Beautiful card. TFS

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Stephanne! The image is adorable and your coloring and card design are fantastic!

Aartje said...

Cute card with a sweet image.
Hugs Aartje

Tami G said...

Adorable image and colored so well.

Dea said...

Very precious, love the colouring.

Dea

Sandra H said...

Such a cutie image and your colouring is totally stunning, these papers are gorgeous and I love the layout too xx

JoanneO said...

So cute! Love this card and the image and die used.

Patty said...

Great coloring...love your printed paper and die cut!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Lovely bear and the paper you´ve choosen,I like too.Your coloring is
great.Have a niche week,
hugs,Sylvie

alethea said...

Oh this is so cute!!! Love everything about it!! HUgsxx

Elise said...

Hi ya Hunni!!! :) I'm so happy to see you! :) Well, in all that's been going on with you .. you've whipped out your skills and did your GORGEOUS colouring as always! You're FABULOUS!

I hope you're doing okay Sweetie!

Super Big Hugs,
Elise

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely sweet card and image hugs xx

Brenda Lee said...

TOO, TOO CUTE!! Not just the image, but your card. Love it!

marion said...

It's awesome, lovely colouring, hugs, Marion

theCook said...

So cute!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Pretty card, I like the fancy border, your stitching and that adorable 2 Cute Ink bear image! I love her designs.