Friday, July 25, 2014

Love You Slow Much

Hi there blogging friends, 
my my, it has been a while.
I guess I'm averaging 2 cards a year these days...
Been too hot to be outside so maybe, just maybe
I'll squeak out another card before too long.


I painted up this way too cute Sylvia Zet image called
Love You Slow Much, find it here at Whimsy Stamps
with distress ink pads and added some glitter and pearls.


For whoever might stop by to see this,
I hope you are enjoying your summer so far,
or winter, for those paper crafters from down under,
thanks for checking out my project!!
hugs, stephanne

4 comments:

Elise said...

OMGGGGGGGG Stephanne!!!!!! Hey ya girl! Well I'll be darn! I don't look on my sidebar very often, and was sooooo excited to see that when I DID look right now .. I saw your newest make! It is like you've crafted every single day ... never skipped a beat! You still have that gorgeous touch! Absolutely STUNNNNNNING! Love love Love it SLOW MUCH ... hehehehehe .. get it? ;) Your colouring .. wow wow wow .. beyond GORGEOUSNESS like always!!!

It is disgustingly hot here too .. yuck! We need it to drop maybe a good 30 degrees at least! lol!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend my dear!!!!!!

Sending BIG hugs to you!
Elise

Chelsea said...

Hi Stephanne, so happy to see your new blog post. Hope all is well with you. Your card is beautiful as always! The image is so sweet and colored to perfection! Loving seeing your work again, hope to see more soon!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a stunning card, absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

Ingrid said...

Dear Stephanne, how nice to read from you again in the comments on my blog. While reading your comments I smiled and thought about our dt time together :-) Looooooong ago ;-)
I hope you are doing well. I see that life is busy for you too, not as many cards as before on your blog. For me the same...
Take care of yourself en a big hug from The Netherlands!
Love, Ingrid