Thursday, April 30, 2009

Colour Create Week 13, Orange, Brown and Green

Good evening once again, I am uploading in bulk tonight.
I finally got a chance to craft this week and was able to make something for
the Colour Create Challenge blog whose challenge is to use green, brown and orange, and as an added challenge, to make the creation for a man.
So here's what I came up with:



It's time for me to start making Father's Day cards and this Changito image is just right for my family of monkeys.

Thanks for looking and any and all comments are appreciated.

Take Care and Happy Crafting, Stephanne

3 comments:

Tara said...

A gorgeous card - great papers and image too! This really is great fun!!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Heather said...

Oh Stephanne - I had to giggle when I saw this card - sounds like your family is as nutty as mine!!
Love your use of the colour and those changito monkeys.
Thanks for playing along at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fun card. I love those cheeky monkeys, they are great for a father's day card. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx