Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Karma Award?!?! Really?!?!? Wow!!

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

This morning, as I sat down on my throne to start my morning ritual of web surfing and coffee consumption, I hopped on over to scrapperjulia's blog
http://scrapperjulia.blogspot.com/
and found a delightful sight. Julia has passed onto me a Karma award!! That is really a nice gesture, I feel kinda warm and fuzzy right now!!

And here is my promise to scrapper julia and all of our fellow crafters out in Blogland:
I will reopen this Karma Award on my blog in 1 month. At that time, I will pass along this karmic torch to 8 inspiring bloggers. (I have to wait, not sure I've been on here long enough to make such a tough decision, gotta get to know my blogger buddies, lol)

So, sometime in late May, I will be passing on the Karma Award to 8 inspiring crafters, stay tuned!!

Enjoy your day, Stephanne

No comments: