Friday, April 3, 2009

House Mouse Monday Challenge #31

Good evening to all, fellow crafters and random bloggers. I've been working on getting my Easter project finished so I can 1: Take pix, stick it in a blog and join in on the fun at the HMMC, and 2: Send these little candy bags out in the mail before I lose my timely edge... This week the challenge is Bags and Boxes; use one, make one, decorate one, do something with a bag or a box.

There is a very thin line between not enough embellishments and TOO MANY embellishments... I may have crossed the line. Too late. Of course the bags started out white, so dressing them up was mandatory.

Most everything was peiced together by me, except for some flower stickers.

Well, the bags too. Didn't make those...

My micey's are painstakingly colored with my magic box of Crayola's. I'd love to get into the wonderful world of Copics but can't afford any more crafting addictions.

Welp, those are the bags, and no, still not sick of that stamp!!

If you checked it out, please feel free to leave me a comment, even if it's just to tell me to lay off the adornments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Stephanne


2 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

You can never have too many embellishments! These are great bags! I love that image too! Great job with the challenge!

Heather said...

WOW - have you been busy? What fabulous bags - super cute image and gorgeous embellishments - too many? - no - they give the bags such an exciting 'happy' fun feel!!
Thanks for joining us at HM&F .
hugs Heather xx