Sunday, February 28, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenges has moved!!

Hello happy bloggers, thought I would leave a little linky-loo for
Magnolia Down Under Challenges
as the challenge blog was recently moved from Wordpress to Blogger, I hope to see you all there!! This week there is an Easter Challenge taking place and the design team has made some truly inspiring creations to check out!! And Aussie girls, if you haven't already secured your new Maggies from their Easter collection, be sure to pop in over at Magnolia Down Under and let Kellie tempt your pallette with gorgeous stamps and embellies!!


So I know I am on the low-end as far as posts go ordinarily as it is, but I guess this is worse or less than normal. I have been having a hard time lately, too much going on all at once, my time-management has taken a crap, I find myself coming over here to bloghop and just staring at the screen. Boohooing aside, I will have some creations to share this coming week, and I hope to get back on the horse with commenting as soon as I can get my golden tongue back in full swing. Until then, I will leave you a little something to look at.
Lover Cats.


Take Care,
Stephanne

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, you sound overwhelmed. Go take care of things, you have young children and work nights, give yourself a break. Take a lesson from those precious kitties and relax a little. We will all be here when you get back to us, take care of the important stuff.
Love ya Missy
Sue

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, sending you huge cyber hugs and some of our Aussie sunshine, thinking of you and look forward to seeing some of your stunning creations soon. Take care. Jodie from Oz

Fran said...

Aaaawwww, I want a cat!! Sorry to hear about your time management taking a crap (laughed my arse off at that one!) I think I have had the same problem the last few weeks, I'm a bad, bad blogger, But I have 2 cards just waiting to be photographed and posted so I feel a bit like I am coming out of my slump... problem is I have been trying to get some DT stuff done and end up making something completely different, lol.
Anyways... just relax, we will all miss you but we also understand :)

Elise said...

Aw man Stephanne! I hope you're doing okay! I know how sometimes things just get soooo overwhelming ... you just don't feel like doing anything, or just don't know where to begin, or which way is which. lol, it happens to me too! I hope you can find peaceful time to relax and unwind and give yourself some much needed rest from everything. :) Don't worry about the blogging ... we'll still be here for you when you get back!
Thank you for sharing the pics of your beautiful kitties! Oh they're soooo beautiful! And the pic kinda looks like, "Caught in the Act of Public Display of Affection!" LOL!
Well, you take it easy Stephanne and super duper BIG BIG hugs to you!
luv and hugs,
Elise

Handmade with Love said...

Now you don't sound like your usual chirpy self! Blogging is supposed to be fun mate and will always be here so there is no hurry! Take care and get the important stuff sorted and take some relaxation time for yourself, it will still be here when you get back! Have yourself a nice pastry and a cup of tea and reeelllaaaaxxx! Very english of me eh? Do you even drink tea? Tracey x

Marlene said...

I know that feeling sometimes. :(

Love your kitties!!!!! I just posted a picture of my daughter's kitty today. Must be kitty day! :)

Mandy said...

Hi Stephanne, don't be worrying about blogging hun, we all have times when there just aren't enough hours in the day, actually that's all the time lol. Your blog will still be here when you've time to enjoy this hobby.
Gorgeous kitties, they look like my Georgie & Dylan awww
hugs Mandy xx