Sunday, January 10, 2010

You're sweeter than strawberries!!

Hello everybody,
I hope you are staying warm,
and Aussies, I hope you are staying cool.
I have a card to share with you.


Information on the joy-fold card is
toward the bottom of this post,
I've used this darling hAnglar image
coloured with distress inks,
along with some fun new-to-me
DCWV Farmers Market papers,
my new toy, the sewing machine, haha,
I had a breakthrough today ladies,
next time I use it, I think the results
will be a little less wiggly,
gotta ease off the throddle, hahahaha,
a Penny Black sentiment,
the Martha Stewart doily punch
and lace ribbon and cherry blossoms.


This is a definite change of pace,
bright bold colours and patterns,
I think I am trying to warm up mentally
because I can't physically or something!!



I have a few challenges that I'll enter this in:
ABC Challenges is up to L,
L is for layering, you know it!!
Cute Card Thursday
is hosting a NEW challenge,
and I went with new-to-me stash
for my "new" requirements,
Dutch Dare Card Challenges
was my inspiration,
they are hosting a Joy fold card challenge,
and have a tutorial included in the posting,
thank you ladies, I enjoyed this lots and lots!!
I had a lot of fun looking at all of the
DT works at these challenges, fab stuff,
I think a lot of us are whipping out
bright and bold papers and embellies, lol.

I hope you all have a wonderful week,
get some crafting done,
visit lots of fellow bloggers,
waffle waffle waffle, with ME, lol!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

21 comments:

Joanne said...

WOW Stephanne, this card is awesome!!! The inside is just as beautiful as the outside! I love the way you matched the checkered and strawberry papers together! And the touch of lace border is so pretty. NICE job! Hugs, J:)

Fran said...

I love, love, LOVE it! I think this one is destined for my mail box, lol. I soooo want that strawberry paper, and the blossoms are perfect, and the stamp and colouring are amazing! I really love everything about this card, it has a very summer feel to it. I have never seen a joy fold card before, this will definitly have to go on my 'things to try' list, Did I mention i love it :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Super duper cute - love these images and your card is divine. Beautiful layout and your embellishments are just strawberry sweetness perfection.
xXx

Leigh said...

Oh wow, I absolutely love this card. I need those papers. Thanks for sharing Stephanne. I'm off to look for those papers.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow stephanne this card is gorgeous!!! And that dp is perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Kristy x
P.s I am melting in the heat 113 farenheit today eeeeeeeeek

Annette Bowes said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the dp especially the strawberries they look good enough to eat, take careX:)

Karin said...

Your card is so beautifull Stephanne. Love the beautifull papers, gorgeous image and great embellishments.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fold of the card, papers are lush and the image is so sweet. Caroline x

Claire Phillips said...

Stephanne tis is glorious, such wonderful colour and I do love strawberries. Actually mentally working on some strawberry doodles at the moment. Anyway its perfect , a fabulous card! Cheers Claire x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stephanne :-) I love this image and the papers and layout are fab :-) I also like the wiggly stitching ,,, it adds to the effect !! :-)

Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Mina said...

stunning card Stephanne...beautiful papers and perfect with your image...love it
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful, love those papers and beautiful Tilda.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

this is just too gorgeous for words! Love the fancy folds and the gorgeous message inside! stunning creation! hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just as precious as can be!! I love it!! The folding style is so awesome too!! HUGS

cabio's craft corner said...

Another beautiful creation Stephanne. Love the strawberry DP inside and the fold is awesome. The Hanglar image is so very cool and your coloring is wonderfully done. Thanks so much for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

I love the strawberries and gingham, the lace and adorable image. Your coloring is fabulous! I wish I could send the CA weather to you!
Hugs,
April

theneon said...

Stephanne! I love "wiggly" -- keep on sewing! This is ever so darling and cute cute and cuter!

Sue said...

Aw, Stephanie, what an adorable image (I love her shoes) Great strawberry theme you have going on, so bright and cheerful. The inside is as beautiful as the outside! Love the joy fold card too. Now you're sewing, a new machine? The ribbon throught the lace is nice and the flowers a great touch too. Another masterpeice.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo love this card I love the fold and also the way you have used your new machine to stitch and the threaded ribbon also! beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us on
ABC challenge Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne,
OMG, absolutely gorgeous, inside & out, love your sweet image and such wonderful colouring. Adore the Gingham & strawberries & your sewing adds that handmade loveliness.
Hugs Jodie from Oz