Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek Day 4, Benny and Joon have cake!!

Hello friends, and welcome to Day 4
of our Whimsy Sneak Peeks!!!
Today is Designers choice,
where each of the participating DT chickkee's get to share with you all anything we want, basically!!
Please feel free to pop over to the
Whimsy Inspirations Blog
for a complete list of participating team projects!!


I've used the adorable Benny and Joon Have Cake from the Crissy Armstrong collection at Whimsy Stamps!!
They've been coloured in distress inks and the paper, which I am in love with, at the moment, is by 3 Bugs in a Rug, the flowers are Prima and the sentiment comes with the stamp, yay coordinates!! I also used our soon to be released lace die cut from Whimsy's Shapeology Collection and ran some gingham through it. My cake has a slathering of Frosted Lace Stickles on it.



I'll pop my card in at the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Birthday
Sundays With Crissy Stitching
ASFOS Sketchy-poo

Thanks for stopping by,
stay tuned, tomorrow is our release blog hop at
Whimsy Stamps!!!
You know what that means!!
Loads of cuteness, lots of giveaways, hooray!!!

hugs, stephanne

11 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweet card.

Marie-Anne

Kylie said...

Oh my goodness Stephanne! This is so pretty! I love the gorgeous pastel colours and it is such a sweetie image! I love it all!
Big hugs Hunni
Kylie xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, stuuningly adorable, I love the gorgeous papers and colours, they remind me of neopolitan icecream and the new die is fabulous, and the gingham is the perfect finishing touch. Have a great day. hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Anonymous said...

So soft and sweet with this Spring like layout!! Gorgeous colors, flowers and design sweetie!HUGS

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Stephanne.
luv
Debby

Claire Phillips said...

How adorable is that image - love it! Cheers Claire x

Phantasiana said...

So cute, love it.

:-)
Christiana

Vanja said...

Stunning card, Stephanne! Beautiful colouring.
hugs
Vanja

Riet said...

So beautiful card Stephanne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elise said...

wow woman! You've been busy on here and whipping up your magical creations! To sum up everything up .. it's all INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! I not only love your vintagey style, but I also love your clean and pastel colors! You create each card with a different feeling ... (am I making any sense? lol!) .. and I LOVE it all!

Hope you're doing well SugarPlum!

Love,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunning a super cute image and fab design, thanks for joining us at "Sunday's with Crissy" on our stitches challenge, big hugs love pops x x x