Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sealed with a Kiss image at Whimsy Stamps

Hi there Whimsy fans,
Now as you know,
Whimsy Stamps released a super sweet series of stamps this month.
Here's my last project for the release, that unfortunately,
isn't quite complete, but I thought I would share the image,
as it is ready to go, except for a little touch up around the edges of my cutting.

Here they are, the adorable pair: Sealed With a Kiss by the talented Crissy Armstrong!! Coloured in distress inks, and admittedly, not complete!! But hey, I thought I'd let these snow pups out for a little show and share!!



Although the mini blog hop prize draws have ended, we still have one final day of showcases for you, so please visit today's DT to take a peek at their final new release projects:


If you have made something using one of the new release stamps and/or dies, please send us a link as we would love to see your creation!

Thank you for joining us for our new release.

12 comments:

Moni said...

Cute image, love it. hugs,moni

LaJanette said...

Thanks for sharing these cuties:0) Hope to see you finished project soon.

Hugs;
Janette

Anneke said...

Ooh so beautiful!!
Hugs Anneke

Christina C. said...

Such a darling image....soooo sweet!

Hanneke said...

Love the color you gave them, I always have problems with coloring things that are sort of white. Hugs, Hanneke

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

The image is sweet!!!! thanks for share all your great works! Hugs

Lisa R. said...

Great image. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Ann said...

Preview looks great, and such a cute image. I have really enjoyed the mini hop.

Carly said...

I love this image! and your colouring is just perfect!

xoxoxo Carly

Riet said...

So gorgeous Stephanne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ingrid said...

Hi sweetie! Thanks for your kind comments :-) I've been so busy, not even time to go around in blogland and chat a bit as much as I would love to... Hope you're doing well too! Always look at your Whimsy posts, you really have a go with those stamps! :-)
Hugs Ing

Claire Phillips said...

I am so glad you let them out. They are gorgeous - beautiful colouring! Cheers Claire x