Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Colour Create Challenge 15

Hello everyblogger,
I'm glad you've stopped by.
I hope you stick around because tonight I've finished something
a little out of my norm.
Nope, no kitties, no micies, no vampy reds or blacks.
Tonight I bring you my card for this weeks Colour Create Challenge Blog.
Our colour combo:



With the option of adding paper piercing.
I didn't do any peircing, but I did manage to stick to the color scheme:



This is a card for my Godparents' birthdays
that are relatively close in timeframe.
The colour challenge is good for this project because
although this is a floral creation, the pallette is neutral/masculine.



My "Birthday" sentiment is on the interior, along with a pocket
for the gift card I'm sending.

I hope all is well in your world. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Stephanne

5 comments:

Sue said...

Stephanne, this is a stunner! Love the different hues of color you combined. Nice job. Your Godparents are going to love it!

Heather said...

WOW - Stephanne hunny this is gorgeous. I love your layout and those papers are delicious. Such a beautiful image and you've coloured it perfectly.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Handmade with Love said...

Stephanne this is beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for following my blog. Tracey x

aardvarkpest said...

Stunning such an elegant card I love it.

Glenda

Beth said...

Oh wow - this is so beautiful! The colours look great for the pretty flowers!
Beth xx