Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chef Edwin shares the pumpkin bread recipe

Hi friends,
there were a couple of people interested in the recipe
that Edwin was using to make his muffins,


so I've taken a picture of the recipe portion
of the isle card for ya,
if you click on the picture,
you'll get a better look at the ingredients.
When I make the recipe, I leave out the nutmeg,
as it seems I am the only one
here in my house that likes the flavour,
so enjoy!!!


Just to be clear,
the recipe calls for 28 ounces of pumpkin puree,
you can make this yourself if you'd like,
but suspiciously enough,
most canned pumpkin comes in 28 ounce portions.
When you pick up your puree,
the recipe comes out much yummier if you
avoid the "pumpkin pie" mix and go with just pumpkin.

Take Care!!
Stephanne

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

How sweet of Edwin to share - and thanx to you for helping him do the post! LOL
xXx

Handmade with Love said...

My goodness you have been busy! I love the Peachy Tilda card, its so lovely! Thanks for the recipe, I don't know if we can get puree pumpkin here and I always have good intentions of using the inside of our halloween pumpkin but it smells so bad! This recipe sounds so nice though so I may put a peg on my nose and give it a try! Have a lovely week. Tracey x

Joanne said...

Mahalo! I am going to try this over the holidays, it sounds delicious!!! HUGS!