Thursday, April 30, 2009

House Mouse challenge #35 Get Well Soon


Hello everyblogger. Hope the night finds you well.

I typed up this great descriptive post and somehow erased it all so now I am just going to give the streamlined version.

I had to think outside the box for this challenge because I don't have any stamps specific to health concerns. This is what I came up with:



It's my first experimentation with the Gruffies, but I can see how they will be just as addicting as the miceys and the Hoppers. I love this stamp, it makes me think of my dad's blue, rusty wheelbarrow that I'll bet he still has, lol.




Hope you'll find the time to leave me your thoughts, they are very appreciated.
Stephanne

4 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

What a fun card, it would brighten anyone's day! Love the blue wheelbarrow and the patterned paper, great card!

Heather said...

Hi Stephanne, gorgeous card - love it. Fabulous colouring and fantastic way of adapting the stamp for a get well wish.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Sue said...

Love the polkadots! This is one of my favorite images at the moment......nice coloring, great card.

Jennifer Scull said...

omg - this is just so adorable! lovin' the sentiment that you added! you did a great job with the challenge!!! :)