Some time back I was awarded the Karma Award from Julia
and said I would revisit the award in a month or so when
I had a better idea as to who to pass it on to.
Well, I must say,
I don't think that it has gotten any easier to select people,
but I will give it a whirl.
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Lol, someone had their thesaurus out when they wrote this up.
I sniffed around the web for a piccie or something to stick in here too,
but didn't find anything. Oh, back to the award.
So I have the task of sending this onward to 8 blogger buddies and I can't.
Every single person that's been by my page and left a comment,
from DT members to the people I follow to those who follow me,
each comment is invaluable and appreciated and for that reason,
I can't pick just 8.
I want to thank Julia for being a great Blogger,
She's always got a kind word and boy was I thrilled when,
after weeks of having a blog with minimal visitors =(
I got on and saw a lovely face in my Followers window.
It was Julia!!!
Thanks for that, I was feeling very lonely in Blogland.
Her cards are always adorable and her scrapbook pages
Stop by and visit her at
Indiana Julia and her Temple of Crafting
and prepare to be amused.
So people, take this award and pass it on,
spread it around,
share the love!!
Now, I have also recently been passed the torch of the
Honest Scrap Award from Tracey at her blog
Handmade With Love
This award is a little different, There are some requirements to the award, I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link it. Then the hard part I must list Ten Honest Things about myself, put the scrap logo on my blog and select at least seven other worthy bloggers, list their links and hope that they follow the above three requirements also.
So thank you so much Tracey,
Who always has such encouraging words to say
and has some of the most elegant creations displayed
I will try to get this award moving forward,
so here goes:
1. I follow people at random. Usually in the morning when I'm in front of my computer with my coffee, I'll see something amazing and click "follow." It's strange because sometimes it will be a page that I've been by several times before, and it takes that morning cuppa to get me on board. I don't know.
2. I blog hop in the afternoon and make a point to leave at least 3 heartfelt comments a day.
3. I visit randomly off of challenge blogs' comments. I first visit people with animals ot stuffies as their profile image, then absolutely by chance after that.
4. If it is mechanically possible, I visit everyone who leaves me blog love.
5. I am a total hoarder, I never sell a stamp.
6. I still have my first stamp, my mom bought it for me:
B 584, Kitty and Puppy Friends, Hero Arts circa 1990
7. I love photography. Landscape and animals are my favorite subjects, not saying I'm any good, just saying I enjoy it. I'm getting decent at photgraphing people though.
8. My husband thinks I am insane passing up new shoes or flowers on special occasions and instead requesting a trip to a scrapbook store...
9. Martha Stewart is where it's at in my world.
10. I am nuts about Halloween. I am already crafting things up for this year and have about 100 great images I never delete off my PC that play in a slideshow screensaver.
There, honest things about me. I kept it crafty, you guys don't wanna hear about how many times I've seen The Misfits in concert...
Again, I don't know who, specifically, to pass this onto,
so I encourage anyone who feels like spreading some love around
and maybe, have an opportunity like this award
to share some truths about themselves,
to please take and share this award.
Now, here's some creations for you all to peep at.
This was a cake I made for work.
They were having a cake competition and I
knew that hardly anyone would participate :(
so I brought something in!!
She's not perfect by any means,
but cute and I can see that I will be trying
this creation again and again, so fun.
My advise, buy the premade red icing,
it will save you 20 minutes, easy.
Here's a card I made for a card challenge at the SOA fundraiser.
with a Birthday Hi!!
Sentiment's on the inside =)
And here's another,
Did I mention I love ink? lol.
Thanks for coming by and don't forget to grab one of these awards
and start spreading the love around.
And stop by Tracey and Julia's blogs for some inspiration
while you're at it.
Take care, Stephanie
Goodness you have been busy! Love the cake, I bet that put a smile on their faces at work. I love both of the cards, especially the hedgehog one, im going to have a go at doing one like that with my new pencils! Tracey x
Post a Comment