Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If you believe it, you can see it Tilda creation!!

Hello stamping friends,
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
I finished a card up this morning.
Looks like Tilda had an incident with the bronzer....


So, obviously, this is my first attempt at colouring (with pencils) on kraft, and uhhhh, ummmmm..... There's plenty that's good about it, but skin, I don't know if I succeeded where skin is concerned, and seeing as that is our largest organ, that's a problem, lol!! I've used one of last years Tilda's atop of a recently released background stamp by Melissa Jenkins for Whimsy Stamps called Fairy Toadstools along with a seal from the Magical Mini Letter Seals created by Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs. The papers are a mix of MME (stripes) Prima (floral) and I think the plaid is K & Co. but I am not sure. The flowers are from my stash, with the addition of an EK Success Fern punch, the shape is a Nesties, and of course, the Magnolia doily die cut got to come out for a play as well.


I'm going to pop this in at the following challenges:

ASFOF Things with Wings
Bearly Mine Challenges Die Cuts and Lace
Cute Card Thursday Let's Get Krafty
Bunny Zoe's Monthly Challenge Lace
Magnolialicious Highlites Sketch

Thanks for stopping by!!
hugs, stephanne

11 comments:

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Stephanne! Fabulous colouring.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs
Vanja

Judie said...

Stephanne,
Such a wonderful card. colors are great and that image is great. Love Tilda.Any time any where. LOL. Happy crafting. I would like to invite you over to my blog www.Cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com to view my card, THANKS

Cards By MI said...

What a wonderful card you have made! Really lovely! Thanks for playing with us over at the BMC challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Andrea C said...

This is gorgeous x

Marie-Anne said...

What a nice card.

Marie-Anne

Mary Lou said...

Hi Stephanne~~Isn't it interesting to try different mediums or paper--I find it hard to please myself when I am used to what I like best :)
Beautiful card Hun--sorry I haven't visited in awhile
Big Hugz

Claire Phillips said...

I really like her Stephanne somehow a little mystical looking - anyway I love it!Cheers Claire x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
Hugs Judith

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! I love the use of Kraft, and her glittery wings!! Hugs Juls

kendell said...

WOW! This is an awesome card. Thanks for sharing. Kindest regard kendell

Vixykins said...

Hey Stephanne, great 1st attempt! I think the cheeks are a little too pink so maybe go over with one of the skin tones again to take the tone down. I start with a very pale pink, almost white on kraft then slowly build up the colours with a medium pink or flesh and add yellowy browns like ochre, orange (sanguine?) and brown in to get some tone then run along highlight points with the white pencil. Just build the colours up slowly and you'll master it in no time and colouring on kraft is gorgeous! Your skin tone looks good and the dress is coloured very well with tone and shadow and for a first go you've done an excellent job x