Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps reveals 50's Lestat

Over at the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog we are revealing some of the cutest rub rubs you've ever seen!!! This special release is called the Perfect Match!! Images to compliment previously released images to a T, and today, I share with you 50's Lestat who would go perfectly with Lil Fashionette Lolita 50's Lilith!!


Tickled Pink Stamps is the place to find 'em, my friends!!!

I am worried that my internet will go down again, so I need to scram and just post this while the gettin' is good!!!

hugs, stephanne

6 comments:

Amy said...

Lestat looks great here Stephanne... I can almost hear him going, 'Eeeeehh' just like the Fonz, LOL! Fab card! :)

Renkata said...

wow so cool image and card dear !

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Stephanne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is gorgeous!
Great image and lovely details.
Anne

Juls said...

fabby! great mix of DP's!! Loving the polka dots! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Reminds me of the Fonz!! Cute card and cute image.

Hugs
Sue