Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peeks, Day 4 and another toddler incident


Hi and welcome back to my blog!!
Today is Artist's Choice Preview Day
at Whimsy Stamps,
so I am blogging what should have gone up last Friday
(that I couldn't get up for the life of me,
thank you very much Mr. Blogger!!!)
for Ann Vento's sentiments and dies samples!!
Please do pop by the Inspiration blog to see what the other ladies have been working on!!


I've teamed up the soon to be released baby seals by Ann Vento, with Meljens recently released Baby Bunny's Bottle as well as one of Ann's Shapeology dies, it's the Double Scallop Border Die and.... brace yourselves, there's been another incident!!!


I painted in distress inks.... I had stamped out 4 images to work on a couple Saturdays ago, and I put the finishing touches on them, then scurried down to the basement to switch the laundry around. That was MORE than enough time for the MJ bunbun to get a make-over!!! So I, I I I, I pieced another head over the pink streaked one, hehe. Can't trust 'em, not even for a minute!!!

Welp, thanks for stopping by,
see you back here tomorrow for the Whimsy Blog Hop!!!
hugs, stephanne

8 comments:

Christina C. said...

Awwwhhhh, Stephanne, this is too precious for words! What an incredibly sweet image and you showcased it magnificently! Great job!

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, so sweet bunny !
xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! dear...never take your eyes off rug-rats...lol...
Turned out fabulous in the end..gorgeous colouring [yours]...
Luv CHRISSYxx

MagsB said...

Oh how sweet! And what smart thinking to cut a new head!

luv, Mags x

Kellie said...

Naaaaw this is just the sweetest and cutest thing EVA. Hehehe it's true, not even a second!

HUgs xx

Loz said...

:D I love your card, that bunny is so sweet!! and I symapthise entirely.. my kidlets are always quick to have a play including DD drawing mouths and noses on sweet Tilda.. even if she is already complete and mounted on a card!!! gotta love 'em ♥

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Stephanne.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Adorable! Maybe he thought the baby bunny was warm, had a birthmark, was embarrassed...you just never know!!!!
Beautiful card and the round word cutouts are wonderful with this sweet baby image.

Hugs
Sue