Monday, August 10, 2009

Flower Flurry Furry Focal Point

Hello to you!!!
I have a lovely project to share with you today.
I was looking for some new challenges
and new ideas and I came across Create4Fun
who are letting us use this adorable heart bag template
Hope you'll take a look at this challenge,
it was absolutely FUN!!!


In keeping with the new-to-me challenges,
I will also be playing with
PaperPlay Challenges
whose theme this week is
Creatures Great and Small.
Well, I do love me some critters,
and this stamp, although kitty is small,
is showcasing kitty.
In so many of Sarah Kay's wonderful images,
kitty is in the scene, walking, watching, playing,
and when Stampavie released this image
where kitty is front and center,
it spoke to me.
I love kitties, they are trusty companions,
and always seem to show up when you are down,
LOVE this image, and I think,
although kitty is small,
it is the focal point of this image.


I am hoping that I can get this typed up fast enough
to make the cut-off over at
A Spoon Full of Sugar
where the challenge this week is
Floral Fantasy.
I enjoy trying to place an image
into the movement of the paper,
I think the floral flurry will qualify for the challenge...


A bit about the card,
Prima Flowers, which are Glimmer misted,
Sarah Kay Stampavie image
coloured with watercolour pencils,
paper is K & Company and fibers are Basic Grey,
and my beloved Inkadinkado Brenda Walton
clear sentiments have been used here also.

Thanks for looking,
enjoy your day!!
Stephanne

13 comments:

Rach said...

a beautiful heart bag, love the sweet image that you have used, it is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Sharon said...

Your bag is beautiful Stephanne. I love the new SK images and this one is adorable.

Sandie said...

Beautiful!! What a wonderful project and such a sweet image.


Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :) Good luck

Kellie said...

Oh wow this is totally gorgeous! I think I am going to have to give this challenge a go, I was working on something last night that was a tad different to a card, although as you know was causing me some troubles haha.

I love all the detail you went to in cutting around the Sarah Kay stamp, so much detail it's fantastic! It's stunning Stephanne :) xx

scrapperjulia said...

This is so beautiful, Steph! I love all of the little details that you put into this, just gorgeous!

Caroline said...

This is just stunning!

Michele Roos said...

WOW this is gorgeous. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful bag, Stephanne.
Sweet image, gorgeous colouring and details.

Karen x

deifen said...

Hi Stephanne!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :-D
I LOVE this project - the colouring and the detail is fantastic- Sarah Kays are a fav of mine ! Thanks for joining us at paperplay and good luck !
Dei xx

Sue said...

WHAT A STUNNER! Stephanie this is absolutely gorgeous. Love kitties too and this image is so precious. Love the heart box. Great job with the challenges.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo adorable!! And wow your colouring blows me away its amazing!!
Kristy xo

Ila said...

Absotlutely Gorgeous!! I love this project...the colors and coloring are Beautiful!!..Hugs,Ila

Sandra said...

This is a beautiful heart bag Love how you have used your image in combination with the flowers, it's also beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining the Create4fun challenge.

Sandra