Sunday, August 2, 2009

Passing out some awards today


Hello out there!!
I have been a naughty blogger
and have been sitting on these awards since I got them.
I went by and retrieved them,
but never passed the torch,
so today is the day.


The lovely Heather sent this one
my way a while back and I'd like to pass it on to:
Sue
Tracey
and
Julia

If you haven't gone by and visited Rica's Haven,
I STRONGLY suggest that you do,
but make sure you have a spare hour or two
because you are going to get lost in her creativity.



And this award is from Sue
who always has such lovely projects
and great how-to's for us, you must go and visit
Sue's Rubber Stamping Adventure
but my warning here is no different than the aforementioned,
make sure you have some spare time,
because her blog is an adventure, indeed!!

I would like to pass this on to:
Heather,
whose works have kept me
in awww since my first fiddlings in Blogland, and
Tracey
who has a gift for the ever-troubling masculine cards,
and whips up the most lovely wedding cards,
you must pay her a visit!!
I would like to pass it right back
to Sue, but I don't think that is the
name of the game, lol.


Phew!!! That wasn't so tough after all.....



And now, for a bit of breaking news.
Stampavie
has announced who their latest
Design Team members will be,
yes, MEMBERS,
they chose 3 people instead of 1,
and guess what?!?!?!?
Drum roll please........
They forgot to put my name on there....
Yeah.......
Wait, let me double-check.
No, it's not on there...
So congrats to the new teamies.
I look forward to seeing your designs.

Enjoy the remaining tidbits of your weekend,
Stephanne

3 comments:

Sue said...

First, thank you very much. You know I value you as a blog friend and I can ditto your remarks because I can't wait to see what you're up to each day.

Second, I am sorry you didn't get the DT spot.
And, the exact same thing happened to me when I tried the first time, not only didn't I get the spot, but because they could not decide they added three........so I lost out three times instead of once........great for the ego.
I've since learned not to take it personally, because as we both know there is a lot of talent out there and the competition is steep.
Keep trying, your work is GOOD!

Emma said...

Congrats on your awards and sorry you didn't get on the dt...plenty more out there, keep trying.
Emma x

Heather said...

Thanks for this Stephanne, will post it straight away before I forget - I'm pretty useless with awards and passing them on so you're not on your own!!
hugs Heather xx