Thursday, August 13, 2009

MMSC14 helps make a charmingly winterized giftbag

Hello to you!!
I have had an extra day off this week,
so guess what that means??
Well, not easy crafting,
if that's what you thought I'd say,
but I managed to weasel some time in,
toddler tantrums and all.
Maybe that's why all my projects take a good
4 hours or more to complete,
"Put it down!! Don't touch that!!
Get back here with my tape!!"


I have used Lauren's template
that Stampavie let us use during their last challenge,
the stamp is from Stampavie-Cuddling,
coloured with watercolour pencils,
snowflakes are Inkadinkado and stamped
with Ranger Distress Weathered Wood ink,
papers are My Minds Eye,
used my trusty Fiskars colonial edgers,
the rest is stuff from my stash.


I've had another run in with the
right elements falling into place.
This adorable bag, this lovely stamp,
the perfect package for some delicious cocoa!!
Will be making these for the Holiday season.
I am going to buy the delectable Land O Lakes cocoa
in bulk instead of single packets though ;)
Save some money, I likes to save money
(so I can then buy more stamps with it, lol!!)

Combining challenges can be habit-forming...
Here's where I will be entering my creation:

CaardvarksWinter Wonderland
DutchDare Card ChallengeChristmas In August
Simon Says ChallengeAnything but a card
Creative Inspirations Gift!!(Bag, boxes, etc.)
Stamp Something Charmed Somethings
Lily of the Valley Challenge So Charming
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge A sketch by Sue



There are so many AMAZING samples
from each of these DT's,
I hope that you can take a look!!
I am wondering how I can get a hold of some
Lily of the Valley stamps here in the states,
I think I will be emailing them to
ask about international shipping,
as they have certainly tempted my pallette!!

*****************


And for those of you who are still with me,
I have a little sneaky peaky for you!!


Come see me tomorrow,
as I have something fun to share with you all!!

Take Care and enjoy the rest of your week!!
I appreciate your time and love to read your feedback,
so please feel welcome to leave me your thoughts.

Stephanne

26 comments:

Priscilla said...

OMG Stephanne, your project is so dang cute and your write up is just as cute..can totally relate :) Not sure where to start with you project..EVERYTHING is FANTASTIC on it down to your little charm. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge and we are just thrilled that you joined in the fun this week. If you would like to check out our "reminders" at the bottom our our challenge post, I would be happy to enter you in the drawing. Have a great day :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Erin... said...

This is soooooo stinkin cute!!!!! What a fantastic and yummy idea, the image is perfect!!! And it just fabulous!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp something!!

Phyllis said...

Awesome job on this card. Love those images and everything is just too cute. That little charm, that ribbon trim, the pearls in the corners and the shiney children. The MMDesign Team wants to thank you for playing in our challenge.

Phyllis - MMDesign Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

Claire Phillips said...

Great project - know what you mean about toddlers - tend only to create after bedtime....husband has been off this week so managed to squish in a little extra creating time without help! x

Carolyn said...

So creative and beautiful. You have won me over. I love your work. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.

Carolyn, MMSC DT

Kryssi said...

wow isnt that darling? they sure do look all snuggly and cozy! great card!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is absolutely sweet perfection! I love every single element here! I think I need a napkin to wipe my chin from drooling! LOL! You know we are scouting for September's Guest Design Spot... I think you should add your name to our list. Just add a comment to the Midnight Madness sight. I really hope to see you come back and play next weekk :) Have a great day!
Michelle MMDT

Shawne said...

This project is so precious, I love that template and your coloring is awesome!!!
Shawne
MMDT & CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS

Timcso said...

Beautiful work! I adore all of his details!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and SSS Challenge DT

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

What a sweet project! Fabulous coloring, and I love how you put all the challenges together. You are very creative :) Thanks for using our sketch this week, I hope you'll play with us again at MMSC, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

scrapperjulia said...

What a fun card, Steph! You did a wonderful job in between toddler tantrums! (I actually miss those sometimes!)

craftypagan said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable is this! What a fabulous project you've created! That stamp is just perfect on this gift bag. Your colouring is beautiful:) Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something this week-Hugs Rowena-SS dt

Risa said...

Hi Stephanne,
Wow....your project is beautiful!!! I love your beautifully colored image and the detailing rocks! Thanks for participating with our LOTV Challenge!
hugs
Risa:)

SmilynStef said...

Love her little socks peeking out from under the warm blanket ... fabulous winter wonderland creation.

Sue said...

Stephanie, what a cute stamp and wonderful creative idea! And putting cocoa in the box is ideal with this warm little image. Love everything about it! Look what you can do when you're also dealing with a toddler! Amazing.

Sue McMahon said...

Oh Stephanie, your take on this weeks sketch is great! Love how you mixed it up and created something other than a card! Fabulous!

Not sure if you knew or not but if you post my store logo on your blog you get extra freebies if your name is drawn this week! Good Luck! Thank you for joining us this week! See you next week!

Sue
MMDT Member

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous creation, Stephanne.
Such a sweet image, beautiful colouring, pretty papers and details too.

Karen x

theneon said...

Stephanie -- this is adorable and I wish I were on your Christmas list! Hmmm coca sounds great to me now --- even though we are still in the heat of summer where I live. Glad you were able to make such a beautiful project in the wake of a toddler! That is an additional challenge you have entered into.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous gift box, adorable image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OH MY GOSH!! SOooo adorable! Your colouring is so wow!
Kristy xo

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Stephanne, your creation is just beautiful! I love the stmap and the way you colored it is fabulous! DP is so pretty and all the little details are just perfect! Love this gift bag/box and so glad you stopped by to play with the MMSC. Can't wait to see what you make next week!!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! that little stamped scene is just adorable and you have made the whole gift bag presentation absolutely lovely in every detail!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh this image is just too darling! And what a perfect way to present cocoa as a gift, I love it!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Karin said...

Fabulous project.
Love the beautifull coloured papers and the sweet image is coloured perfectly.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Janiel/ janny said...

What a wonderful little gift box!! LOVE IT!! hugs janny

Jo Nevill said...

This is just stunning Stephanne, I love the image you have used and just look how many challenges you managed to take part in - well done you !!! Unfortunately I don't have any Lily of the Valley stamps otherwise I would have sent you some images - so sorry.

Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs,

JO x