Saturday, August 1, 2009

Stop and smell the mousies


Hello to you!!
There is a fabulous sketch over at
House Mouse Monday Challenge
and I have squeezed out an entry,
much to the protest of my tot.
This has taken so long to make
that I haven't got much juice left
to give you interesting dialect :(


About the card, coloured with distress inks,
what an undertaking!!!
Sentiment from Stampabilities,
Tattered Angels glimmer mist in my image
and Martha Stewart punch,
K & Company papers, Prima flowers and stamen,
Kaiser pearls, everything else is from the stash.
Yes, I can officially say I have one, lol.


And here is the sketch.
Go have a look at the gorgeousness
the design team has made this week,
glorious as usual!!


Thanks for stopping by,
enjoy your weekend!!
Stephanne

Edited: Swapped piccies for edited pics, better clarity

6 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is really pretty, Steph! The flowers and leaves in the corner are a nice touch!

Claire Phillips said...

Really fab cards - great to see on return - inspiring! Cheers Claire x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Stephanne.
Your coloring is awesome, beautiful details.
Great sketch.

Karen x

debby4000 said...

Oh they are too cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is a beaut. Love how you matched the flowers in the corner with the mouses head gear. Mix of papers is awesome. Instead of saying you squeezed the card in for the challenge, since it's house house, I think it's
"squeaked" it in. hee hee!

Raisa said...

I love this one! Tha colours and colouring are fabulous and it glows a happy feeling!