Thursday, October 7, 2010

Belle and baby Eden-GDT BNW + blog hop stamp winner!!

Hello happy bloggers,
I hope all is well with you!!
Today I have the pleasure of creating a sample for the Belles 'n Whistles Blog and I decided to have some fun with the new collection, as well as little Eden with Teddy from the Forever Young release!! In other Belles 'n Whistles news, DT member Lynda has put together the most fabulous new challenge blog for these gorgeous stamps that will be launching it's first bi-weekly challenge this coming Monday, stop by the new Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog to check it out!!



This is the result of an idea that came to me while participating in the Belles 'n Whistles blog hop. Looking around, from project to project, I saw the wonderfully versatile Every Belle, she appears so poised and proud, and well.... doting!!! And then I got an idea!! Why not turn her into a proud mom!?!


I added in a few accesories, the table from the gift and table stamp bundle and the stuffed teddy from the Puppy, doll and teddy stamp pack, and a computer generated sentiment, "There is no greater love than that between a mother and her child." I LOVE little Eden with Teddy, because she, too, could very well be playing pretend with her teddy, taking care of it, just as Belle is looking over little Eden. That is the charm of these adorable Elisabeth Bell creations, they have such cute expressions and heartwarming details.


By placing Eden before the horizon line and popping her up on foam dots, while stamping Belle off to the side, further back and with heavier shadowing, I hope to have achieved decent enough scale to balance out the scene I've attempted with these lovely images. I've coloured with distress inks and my papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle (blue) and Prima (pink), pearls and white flowers are Prima and the leaf punch is ek success.

And before I go, the winner of the stamp of their choice from the new Changeabelles collection, as selected by Random Number Generator, is #62, Vanja, congratulations!! Please get in touch with me to let me know which image you would like :)

Thanks so much for stopping by,
hugs, stephanne

15 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is FABULOUS!!!!! What a wonderful idea for a scene - and soooo well done too! AWESOME job Steph!
xXx

Kylie said...

OMG Stephanne! You have more than succeeded in your little scene - it looks so 3D and so beautiful! What gorgeous images and such a wonderful scene. So clever!
Hugs
Kylie

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, OMG, your scene is fabulous, the images are so adorable and your colouring, design and details are gorgeous. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Chelsea said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I love this Stephanne! Wow, I can tell alot of thoughts were put into this card. I mean, all your card are beautifully detail, but this one just stands out for me. I love the wonderful layout and the use of many stamps (from different collection) on one card. You amaze me everytime!
Love,
Chelsea

Shazza said...

beautiful card, love how you used the images x

Renkata said...

Amazing job Stephanne.
Love the idea. They are so great together.
All details are just stunning.

Maria Therese said...

Oh this is gorgeous Stephanne!!

Anneke said...

Ooh this card is so cute!!!
Hugs Anneke

Andrea C said...

this is adorable x

Vanja said...

Stunning card, Stephanne! I love how you combined the images and your colouring is fabulous!
And I'm the winner! Woohoo! still can't believe! :)
Hugs, Vanja

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Stephanne,

Absolutly stunning!!
Love your sweet scène your paperchoice
and the colourings is just perfect:))


Hugs out Holland
Sonja

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Well how did I miss this little gem, it is really terrific, I love the effect of seeing it in 3D you certainly achieved your aim
Love Jenni

Mary Lou said...

DYNAMITE work!! Love It!!!!
Great use of different stamps
Blessings

Riet said...

So beautiful card Stephanne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Now your creating scenes and very well I might add....is there no limit to your talents. This is wonderful and you have accomplished just what you wanted to, baby is playing and Mom is looking on so lovingly. Wonderful!

Hugs
Sue