Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hey Belles 'n Whistles fans!!!

Hey there blogger buddies,
I wanted to take the opportunity to show you something out there in Blogland right now,
Belles 'n Whistles has recently launched a seperate from the inspirations blog Challenge Blog and it is gorgeously done in glorious Elisabeth Belle goodness!! Check it out HERE and if you have a spare moment this weekend, make something to enter in the current challenge for a chance at this yummy nummy prize!! I wish I could win it, lol, the current challenge is to use FALL COLOURS on your project and of course, you MUST use a Belles 'n Whistles image!!



You have all weekend, so please please please feel very very welcome to go over and check the new blog out!!

hope you are having a good one!!
lucky me, I get to go to work tomorrow, grrrrr,
so maybe i will see ya back with some crafty goodness on Sunday???

hugs, stephanne

5 comments:

Renkata said...

I sure will do:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Wow Staphanne:)

I'm gonna try to play along
I was already late with my Woj Challenge
maby this ons
Thanks

Loveing weekend
Hugs
Sonja

Shazza said...

I'll go check it out right now- apart from working, hope you have a lovely weekend x

sandra said...

Wow Stephanne!!!
Thanks for shearing!
I will definitely play!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Riet said...

Wowwww Stephannne,What a beautiful blog candy.

Hugs Riet.x