Friday, October 8, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps October Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone, how has the crafting been going for ya?
As my blog indicates, I have been swamped with projects,
in a really good way though, lol!!
Tickled Pink Monthly Sketch Challenge
posts a new sketch on the 8th of the month, this sketch, you are sure to love, it is easy to use, keep it simple, make it extravagant, the choice is yours!! And without further ado, here is my sample for the blog:


You can find the sketch in my sidebar under NEED A SKETCH, I have used the fabulously spooky Ghost Willow, now available at Tickled Pink Stamps in digital format, she is painted with distress inks and glittered with stickles, the paper is Prima, the pearls are Zva Creative and the other goodies are from my stash, the sentiment is computer generated, punched at the end with an ek success punch and distressed and stickled.


To sum up, creepy and feminine and packed with symbolism. And for someone who will definitely appreciate the symbolism.

Okay well, I will have yet another post tomorrow,
so I hope I didn't spook you too badly, lol!!!
Any plans for the weekend??
I am thinking about taking my little guy to a Renaissance Faire, won't that be interesting!? He is just about 4 and is finally gaining a sense of fear, I wonder if those armour-clad gent's are going to frighten him? We shall see if I am mistaken for a serving wench whilst there, lol!!
take care, stephanne

17 comments:

Andrea C said...

Stephanne oh dear so glad your blogging or we wouldn't get to see these wonderful creations x

Lau W said...

Absolutly gorgeous, such a fabulous card, congrats !
xxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, love the details!

Christina C. said...

OMG...Stephanne....I am loving this image!!! This is a phenomenal card!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely image this is, Stephanne. She's just too pretty to be spooooky! ;) Beautiful card design - so delicate and feminine. Love it! hugs, Angela

Shazza said...

wow, wow, wow this is just gorgeous. I think i need to own this image soon!! Enjoy your weekend. My sis is taking me away for the night to a secret location tomorrow- it's my pressie for my birthday (40th)
looking forward to it :0)
x

Marlene said...

Fantastic card, Stephanne! So fantastic, in fact, that even though my stinkin' router booted me off as soon as I got to your page, I made sure I reset it and navigated back here just to tell you. :)

sandra said...

I have just one thing to say-STUNNING!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Unknown said...

Wow! You have been super busy since my last visit making several gorgeous cards...this bride is so different isnt she! A very spooky card! Beautifully put together.
Alicia xx

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Just fantastic, the colouring is great, love it!
Jenni

Kellie said...

Oh Stephanne she looks nothing short of stunning! You have made her look gorgeous, no spookin here, FABULOUS as always!
Kellie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Stephanne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

wow this is just utterly gorgeous!! there is such a fabulous softness to this card!!! I love the beautiful blossoms and the pearls! stunning! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Yep, love the mix of ghostly and beautiful....only you oould pull this off with such pizazz....wonderful!

Have fun at the fair, should be lots to do and see that won't scare your little guy. My daughter the teacher used to love to go to those kinds of things and dress the part......when she was young and had time.....

Hugs
Sue

Annika said...

All I can say is just WOW!!! Stunningly beautiful!
Hugs
Annika

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG OMG!!! This card is just dreamy!! I love LOVE lOVE IT!!! WOW.
You a Stephtacular!
Kristy xo
P.s HUGEEE thank you for all my cocoa!!! OMG I owe u so much.... hmm thinking thinking what I can give you as a thank you.....

Kylie said...

Ohhhh - this is soo pretty and romantic. I love the softness and the flow you have created. Love your style Hun!
Hugs
Kylie