Saturday, October 9, 2010

Josie in a hat, newest member of the TSB digital family!!

Hello my lovelies,
how has your day been so far?
Any crafting or baking or jam-makin' going on? I keep asking and no one will answer me!! I want to know who has made a fresh apple pie!!!! Tell me!!!!! Well, pie making aside, I have a card to share with you today with The Stamping Bazaar's latest digital release, it's called Josie in a hat and you can get yours HERE! I just love Marina Neiras critters, those fun, quirky details and oh so expressive eyes, each new design gets another, "awwwwwww" out of me!!


I wanted a really country chic look on this card, so I got some laces, some flowers, some homey papers (k &co.) and some cat tails from outside in my yard and well, that's it!! I decided this little kitty would be best suited for my country themed card as an orange tabby, so I studied the lines of Mrs. Stinks, my gorgeous cream point cat, and coloured Josie in with prisma pencils.


Well, thank you so much for stopping by!!
Don't forget to enter my Hansel rubber stamp giveaway, the link is in the top right hand corner of my blog!! Have a great weekend, make some pie!!
stephanne

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

this one is so cute and your card is absolutely beautiful i love how you made her into a tabby it looks great xx

Me said...

Beautiful card,what a cutie.

Grtzz Marjon

Andrea C said...

I don't even know how to make pie hehe. Your card is gorgeous and the colouring is brilliant might have to try and acquire some of those prisma pencils they look amazing but that might just be you that have talent enough to make it looks so fab x

Rach said...

stunning, what a gorgeous card.xx

tilly said...

a very cute image and lovely layout--- must admit, no baking, with a 24 hour(hopefully) bug lol
Tilly x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stephanne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Therese said...

Oooooooooooooo sweet kitty! I love cat's but my darling husband is very allergic.. :( Love how you colored the sweet cat and your card is just gorgeous!!

CraftyC said...

No baking from me today Stephanne but I do love your card. Its totally gorgeous and beautifully coloured!!
Clairexx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Stephanne, adore the cute image and love the country feel to this card. Gorgeous colours and love the cattails too!
Kelly.x

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Aww this is such a cute image, you have coloured him perfectly, the whole think is beautiful
Love Jenni

Juls said...

adorable, what a gorgeous image, love the soft sepia colours and the touch of gingham ribbon! stunning! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

You colored this little miss Purr-fect! Pretty mix of papers and love your outdoor embellishments!

I made a deep dish apple pie with a mix of Granny Smith and Macs just last week. It was piled high with apples and oozzing cinamon and sugary goodness with each slice cut. Crust was perfect, should have taken a picture! hee hee. We ate it warm with vanilla ice cream.......delish! Hugs Sue

Annika said...

It's amazing how well you have captured the tabby cat. Must be handy to have a model on your beck and call, lol
hugs
Annika

Kylie said...

Oh my word! You really did get that country chic look happening! So sweet!
Hugs
Kylie