Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Thursday, new MelJen images at Whimsy Stamps, wahoo!!

Good Morning folks!!
Wow, Thursday already??
Well, that is GREAT news, because that means there are *NEW* MelJen digi images over at Whimsy Stamps!! I love love love this time of year, and these images that I am so very blessed to get to play with are just, just, just WOW!! I love 'em!! I am making up for the lack of furballs in previous days by working with nothing but cats this week!! Meow!!



The tags!! Well, I am obviously going through a tag phase, they are a lot of fun to make and I love the idea of saving on shipping, plus less open space for me to have to write on is ALWAYS a good thing. The paper is by MME (spots) and K & Co. (newsprint), the flowers are Prima, the punch is MS, I coloured with distress inks, ink distressing in Vintage Photo, and the other goodies are from my stash.


I will indulge in a challenge or two:
Cupcake Craft Challenges wants to see some scary creatures on our projects!!
Double Dutch is hosting a Boo to you challenge
Everybody Art Hallowe'en
PaperTake Weekly 3 of a Kind *3 stars, 3 ribbons, 3 types of embellies; lace, flowers, buttons, yeahhhhhh,


Mmmmkay then, best get to my womanly duties, the kids are out of school the rest of the week, which means..... it means, it means..... no "me time"
Til Tomorrow,
stephanne

15 comments:

Елена Дашкевич said...

Красивая открытка! Мяу!

Renkata said...

wow Stepahne, this tag i amazing. I just got inspiration to make one, Inever did it before :)

Andrea C said...

wow this is wonderful I so love it, very lush and gorgeous and brilliant x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabby Stephanne! Love it! :)

Lana Clarke said...

This is so cute and I love the pom poms!
Lana x

Kellie said...

Trys to breath, NO ME TIME...... in and our Kellie, in and out.... Are you going to be ok! Hehe!

OK first off I am LOVIN your tags and remember I had a real thing for them last Christmas! Think with your inspirations it's going to come back in full swing! I love your colouring and everything on this card right down to the cute puddy cat, lace, ribbons and flowers are all amazing!

Can I ask if you have a tag template or buy them as is?

Hugs xxx

Christina C. said...

Oh...this is so cute, Stephanne!
Love this amazing tag!

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

So very cute!! you always do such an amazing job!!! lovely!!
Jenni

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is tooooo cute!
xXx

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely cat ! love cats very very much ! Your tag is superb my friend !
xxx

Juls said...

toooooooo cute!!!! Love all the layers and the little purple pompoms are just divine!!! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

Ohhh Stephanne,So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Emma and Susan said...

OH MY GOLLY...........amazingly fabulicious!!! {my new word!!!} This is just gorgeous....loving everything about it!!!
Have a great weekend doll.....
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Manna said...

This is stunning!
Love your colours.
Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.
Minnamanna (GDT)

Sue said...

Aw, love the black cat! Your tag is spectacular, front and back and those dangling purple fuzzy trims are wonderful!!

Hugs
Sue