Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time for more new releases at Tickled Pink Stamps

Good morning friends, this is where my project for the latest new reveal for Tickled Pink Stamps should be but I have been stricken down with a wretched cold and it COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED my crafty catch-up weekend!!! Head on over to the Tickled Pinks Stamps Blog to see the new design, she is gorgeous, that is for sure!!
See what you can do to win yourself some new images, leaving comments is the general requirement!!
hugs, stephanne

5 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Poor sweetie I hope your feeling better real soon. Get lots of rest drink lots of water and if you have a sore throat have a shot of whiskey.(add a little sugar) I had Elise do that once when she had a bad cold and sore throat and she almost threw up. LOL Hey hubby swears by it.
Love Bonnie

sallysbitz2 said...

Sorry to hear your not 100%

I'd say stick to Hot water with 1/2a lemon squeezed into it and 2 to 3 teaspoons of clear honey .... works for me x

I have popped over to tickled pink stamps & all the DT cards are amazing xx

Sue said...

Sorry you are feeling yucky! Rick got a cold....supose that means I'm next. Seems like everyone has a cold..........hope yours doesn't last long.

Hugs
Sue
Rick swears by a shot of brandy before bed!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Aaaaaw sweetie - feel better soon! I'm just struggling out the other end of a cold!
Must have been something hidden in that present Kellita had for you - LOL.
xXx

Renkata said...

ohhh dear Stephanne.
Hope you are feeling better.
Get well soon !
Hug's
Renkata