Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en!!!

***Looking for the Inking Pink Blog Hop, click HERE
***Looking for the Tickled Pink Blog Hop, click HERE

Happy Hallowe'en everybody!!!
Today, I hope to have a frighteningly fun time with my little guy, as he is nearly 4 and is really enthusiastic about the Hallowe'en happenings!! I sure hope that you all have a grand All Hallows Eve as well!!

I was tremendously lucky and won this Motivet stamp from Maria Therese, thank you Maria, I sooooooooo wanted this one but did not buy it, I resisted the cuteness, and would you look at that!!! I won it!!! Fabulous!!! So I put together a tag (what else!!) and used this darling kitty as the focal point!!


So you know who made the stamp, I hand-shaped a tag, added some yummy papers, lace, ribbon, brads and viola! Punched the bottom of the tag, made out of Gina K Kraft paper with the MS doily punch and there ya go, of course everything was distressed with vintage photo and scissors before adhering to the tag and I've coloured with my trusted distress inks.



I hope you all have a splendid evening, scare those children!!! But not too badly, we want them to come back next year, lol!!
hugs, stephanne

8 comments:

Andrea C said...

its just so perfect and as always has the wow factor, hope your little guy enjoys halloween my three are hyper too x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous tag Sweetie! Thank you so much!!!!

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Your tag is gorgeous, hope you have a great Halloween, we don't really celebrate it here in Australia but there are some costumes etc in the stores now so maybe in the next few years?
Love Jenni

Sue said...

Love your tag. Stamp is adorable, lucky girl!

Hope Hallowen was everything your little guy was looking forward to.
Let's see a picture of him in his costume soon....

Hugs
Sue

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Stephanne,

Gorgeous as always:)
Love the image and colouring
Love this tiny tags!

Hugs
Sonja

Hanna said...

OH MY GOSH, this is spooky cute!
So sweet, love your STUNNING tag, Stephanne!
Incredible design and lovley details, such a wonderful work!
Love that ribbon and lace, just PERFECT! :o)

hugs,
Hanna

Riet said...

So beautiful Stephanne,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Gosh I just love these colors too. What a cute card!

Be blessed...Tracy :)
cottonpickincute@hotmail.com