Monday, November 30, 2009

Magnolia mini gift set

Hello happy blogger buddies,
I hope everyone's weekends were terrific.
Any Black Friday shoppers have a tail to tell?
Not me, I like to sleep in!!
And when I wake up at 12 noon (haha, I wish!!),
I like to craft!!


I was lucky enough to get a couple of fun packs
in the mail this Wednesday,
my dear blogger buddy Sue sent me a pile of
Magnolia Christmas images to play with,
as I am still anxiously awaiting mine
and Kellie sent the Magnolia Down Under gang
a lovely assortment of treasures to tinker with,
and I couldn't resist putting something together.


I sure do enjoy all of the foilage involved!!
I now own enough punches to place these roses just so...


I've made a card and coordinating gift box.
The box is a container to something or other
that I refurbished into a winter container of sorts.


More bloom action for ya...


And the other side of the box.
Such a fun and efficient use of material,
I'll stuff it with treats when it is time to ship it.


I've used a Magnolia stamped image from Sue called
Tilda as Christmas Angel,
the DP is Magnolia So Jolly papers,
find them in Kellie's shop here.
I've coloured in distress ink and there is a lot
of Stickles and highlighter pen used.
The punches are Martha Stewart,
I've distressed items in Weather Wood,
the charm is by Jolees and that gorgeous ribbon
is from Kellies shop, you can find it here.

I'm going to pop this in a few challenges:
PaperTake Weekly has a Christmas challenge happening,
Everybody Art has a Christmas theme and
Charisma Cardz has a Christmas theme also.

Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me today.
Have a wonderful week!!
Stephanne

20 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Stepanne this is absolutely gorgeous. Love your colouring and those flowers and punches look wonderful. Can't wait to see what you do with your MDU stamps. Enjoy them when you get them. I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to get more cards done
mwah
Trace

Fran said...

Oh, Stephanne, I want it, I want it all! These are sooo beautiful, I love you flower arrangements, I will have to get some of those foliage punches, they add the perfect touch.
Wow, it's a breathtaking combo

scrapperjulia said...

This is so beautiful, Stephanne! Love how you colored her and your arranging of the those gorgeous flowers, very pretty!

Mina said...

wow Stephanne these are just gorgeous...beautifully made and the foliage is perfect
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card and box set, its stunning.
luv
Debby

Sally said...

Stunning! Very exquisite. Love the image and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW Stephanie, Very pretty sweetie!!
hugs, janny

Claire Phillips said...

You really do make the most amazing projects - the loveliest images and attention to deatail - wonderful! x

Marina said...

Wow, wow, wow! This set is stunning!
I love this cute Tilda and papers, details and design are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Saskia said...

Oooooh.... lovely, lovely work... so sweet!

Saskia :)

Sue said...

WOW, these are absolutely stunning! Love the pale blue and the distressing and the papers and those beautiful roses and the sparkle and Tilda.........Oh, I love it all. Fantastic gift idea, I'm inspired.

Joanne said...

Oh WOW Stephanne, this is absolutely beautiful! So pretty and "soft", sweet really. I love the embellishments, such perfect details. The little dangling star and how it matches the stars in the stamp - PERFECT! Also really like the back ground paper with the writing and the lace too! I must say it is one of my favorite things you have created, LOVE IT! Aloha, J:)

Leigh said...

Oh Stephanne, absolutely gorgeous. I love those bouquets you've made.

Andrea, said...

Oh these are beautiful, gorgeous colours and images and those flowers are scrummy

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow Stephanie this card is angelic! I have this tilda and have actually used her for the mdu chrissy swaps. Your colouring and layout are beautiful loving your flower assortment!
xx

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hello Stephanie,
what a gorgeous set,love your colouring!
The flowers are so sweet and tiny
and this Tilda just adorable.
i`m not gonna play in with
PaperTake Weekly ,Everybody Art and Charisma Cardz.
thats for sure,whahahaha
Good luck with the challenges.

xx Sonja

Christine said...

Wow, Stephanne, those are so gorgeous!! Where did you get the flowers, I would love the details (brand and / or where to buy them!). You do such beautiful work. I really want those punches, I am trying to find them locally, otherwise I know what I'm asking my parents for, for Christmas lol... They might have more luck finding them where they are.

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Stephanne - am loving these - what a superb job with your Magnolia goodies - love the soft colouring you've used!
xXx

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, wow this gift set is stunning, I love the beautiful soft colours and your colouring is perfect. This is my favourite Christmas Tilda and have just finished colouring her up myself. The roses & lace amazing. Hugs Jodie from Oz

having a {me} day said...

Oh these are beautiful! Love those gorgeous yummy flowers, the papers and your lovely colouring of Tilda. Great work! keeleyxx