Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Hello all!!
I am pretty sure something/someone is toying with me!!
Have you ever had a peice of cardstock DISAPPEAR!!??!
And just as soon as you give up looking and settle
on a different peice of paper, put the finishing touches
on the project and the missing paper reappears!!?!?!
I had the rest of this slice of BG paper
fall from the sky tonight.
I searched and searched for it,
it had the hAnglar image stamped on it and I wanted to
mirror the little treat box I made a little while back
and the cardstock had, for all intensive purposes
VANISHED!!!


I guess I shall move on with this project,
enough "waffle" for tonight.
I settled on an alternate BG paper, which I rather like,
it looks good with her BG dress,
which I had to restamp on this itty bitty sliver
of leftover DP in the meantime..... stupid paper...


They are coloured with distress inks and trimmed in glitter.
They are surrounded with organza ribbon and poinsettias,
the poinsettias have been distressed, glimmer misted,
then edged with stickles and I've knotted a little charm on.
I've used last weeks
Midnight Madness Sketch
and I am late to join in, but I think I will
still tack it onto Mr. Linky over there.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!!
I hope you are getting some Christmas crafting time!!
Stephanne

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful, beautiful work with the image.
luv
Debby

scrapperjulia said...

This is so cute, Stephanne! I love the sparkle around the image, which is colored so beautifully! I usually drop an embellishment and once it hits my scrapbook room floor, it VANISHES too!

Christine said...

Hi Steph gorgeous card great colour combo..am green with envy at your hanglar images sob sob..cant get the in the Uk..

Hugs Christine xx

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the little image and they are colored just perfect..Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

sandra said...

Ha,ha...
That happens to me all the time!lol.
But you did great one!
I love all details on this one!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Mina said...

That happens to me all the time Stephanne and usually works out for the best thank goodness lol...love this gorgeous Hanglar couple, they are so gorgeous...beautiful colours and I love the 'wrong' paper
Mina xxx

Phyllis said...

Cute little people on this card. Great job!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our MMSC28.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely card!

Saskia :)

June Nelson said...

Magnificent card Stephanne, yes I have had stuff vanish too and have never found it, cant understand it at all!! aw well just start over lol, huggies from me xx

Claire Phillips said...

So fabulous Stephanne - you know these things happen for a reason - or is it just to drive us round the bend!!!!!!x

Sue said...

OMG, this is so cute! I'm in love with these little guys and girls. Love the DP you used and her dress must be a designer original! The way you highlighted them with glitter is awesome. Everything in my stamp room disappears at some time or another.

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely adorable and so cute. I love the cardstock and the embellishments. Your coloring is phenomenal. What an inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness.

Carol
MMSC-DT

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, This card is beautiful. Such a cute image, I love the paper piecing and the colours & your colouring is just wonderful. Yes, I lose things in my craft room all the time, very frustrating, but always a lovely surprise when it turns up again. Wishing you & your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs Jodie from Oz

mueppi said...

Hi Stephanne
your card is so wonderful and I love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela