Monday, November 16, 2009

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight


Hello Blogger Buddies,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
*insert rant about Christmas shopping here* haha.
I will spare you the rant and get straight to the card.



This is Ruby from Sandra Dry's Digital Designs.
In the midst of a lucky streak,
I was the recipient of 6 digi images
from Sandra Dry's Digital Designs,
and although, due to my inability to comprehend digi,
I let 4 out of the 6 files expire in my inbox???
I guess I learned the hard way that you have to
crack those files open straight away,
I have 2 of her cutie patootie images,
Ruby and Hazel waiting to be brought to life.
I borrowed Hazels witch hat
and stuck it on Ruby to coordinate with my theme.



The paper is My Mind's Eye,
Ruby is coloured in Prisma Colors and the
brim of the hat has a dose of flowersoft on it,
the ball was made from a pearl smothered in glue
and then covered in flowersoft.
The white stripes were coloured and then coated with Smooch.
She is standing in a shadow of glitter,
her feet are covered in it!!
The lace, pins, beads and hemp are stash items,
the charm is by Jolee's, the punch is EK Success,
one of those gorgeous Mina roses,
and I've distressed in old paper and what was left
on my craft board of brushed corduroy and glimmer mist,
it looks really neat, a happy accident I believe!!



Here's where Ruby will be going to play with:
Cupcake Craft Challenge Digital Images
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge
Charisma Cardz Merry and Bright
Creative InspirationsNew or Neglected stash:
This lovely image has never been used til now, yes I WILL digi!!!
Forgotten lace, pins and beads, flower soft and Prisma Colors,
all sadly neglected, but connected.
The rediscovery of prisma colors has led me to using digi.
Everybody-Art ChallengeDistressing!!
PaperTake Weekly Digi Sparkle

Have a wonderful Monday, stay warm!!
Stephanne

25 comments:

Handmade with Love said...

I love that song and I love the card too! Lovely image perfectly coloured as usual. Have a great week! Tracey x

Tara said...

Yummo! I love the image you've chosen Stephanne and you've coloured her so beautifully!
Hugs Tara xx

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - lovely image beautifully coloured and all the fabbiness in the details as always. Is fabbiness a word - well it should be! Cheers Claire x

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the flower.

Glenda

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love the image. Love the colours and those pins are just gorgeous.
mwah
Trace

cabio's craft corner said...

Stephanne, I love your coloring on the image and this image is so very cool. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sally said...

Absolutely fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Mina said...

fabulous card Stephanne...great image and I love to see you use the roses i sent you as you always use them perfectly
Mina xxx

Kellie said...

Ooooo Ruby loves to play in challenges! I love that you mixed so many! And can't use digi, pfft who are you kidding she looks amazing hun! All in all a gorgeous card, love the added touch of flowers.
Hugs, Kel

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Such a cute image and Fab coloring..
Hugs, Linda

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Stephanne - for someone who can't do digi, you have done amazingly well! This is totally gorgeous! I love the way you have distressed the main panel and used the sketch! Your colouring is gorgeous as is your DP and that flower - just lovely...shame about the other 4 digi's...I would probably have been the same!! Shame!! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we look forward to seeing what you do next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Stephaine, GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE IT!!! you have done well sweetie....
Hope you have a great week.. hugs, janny

Sue said...

She is cute! Kinda looks like Madonna, isn't that who sings the song? Love your coloring and how you framed her. Great idea with the hat and the flower soft looks wonderful. Another winner.

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Stephanne, I am sure Santa will be in a super hurry down the chimney LOL! She is just so gorgeous, love all the detail, will have to get some this flower soft, very clever how you made the frame too! Take CareX:)

theneon said...

Wowee Stephanne, so very clever -- no one would have known that was a witch's hat if you hadn't revealed it! You've done an amazing job with this delightful digi -- the colors are perfect and I love the bright red ribbon in the background echoing the image.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Hun, I love your image and it is coloured fab, layout and papers are perfect too, thanks for joinig us at Cupcake big hugs pops x x

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute Stephanne...you need to do more digi's. You're great at it. Love that nice flower on there and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. We love seeing your work.

Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, Stunning card, love your colouring & she is a real cutie. Everything about this card is just beautiful, the borrowed flower soft hat, the stunning papers, and your sparkly mina rose with the pearls just gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and beautiful DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Stephanne, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute and girly image and your colouring is fab. The torn frame is stunning and the papers are lush. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

June Nelson said...

Stephanne the car dis amazing, congratulations on your win too, I love those images will have to go and have a gander lol take care huggie sand love xxxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Cutie patootie for sure!! How sad about missing out on some images! And I can sooo relate to Christmas shopping rants - LOL.
Beautiful beautiful job!
xXx

Donna said...

Fabbilicous card Stephanne, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Totally stunning!!! And yes dear... you do do digi's... and mighty finely too.
Thank you so much for sharing. Drop me an email and let me know which ones expired. I don't want you to miss out on another 4 images. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
Hugs
Sandra x