Sunday, November 1, 2009

A very yummy Christmas Card

Hello dear bloggers,
I hope you've had a most terrific Halloween weekend!!
I had the pleasure of recieving an amazing package
from a blogger buddy recently
with an AMAZING Halloween card
and a couple of hAnglar & stAnglar stamps,
it was the best pick-me-up a gal could ask for!!
Thank you dear!!
So, of course, my brain has been at work
thinking of these stamps above all others,
so here we are, what turned out to be a Christmas card,
soooo not the plan, but hey,
the end result is a good one.


I used the most gorgeous sketch over at
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
I've been a no-show over there lately (hangs head),
no worries, I have been a no-show everywhere.
And along the same notion, I'll also be entering this at
Simon Says Challenges who'd like to see
All That Sparkles.
At A Spoon Full of Sugar
the theme is Kitchen/Cooking,
I think these cuties work just perfectly for that!!


The papers are Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, smoochie smooch, lol.
I have used Martha Stewart glitter around my image,
also, I've glazed my dishware,
the poinsettia is Prima, pearls are K & Co.,
and you can see the MS doiley punch came out to play,
pins, beads and ribbon are from my stash.


Woot!! Sideview!! I'm just excited to get some natural light!!
I retook the pictures and am reposting, hooray!!

Well, I hope everyone is doing great,
have a wonderful crafty week!!
Stephanne

19 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Stephanne, Your Halloween photos are spooktacular, your children are so bootiful in their costumes. Your Christmas card is beautiful, love your cute image and the papers are gorgeous with all your sparkly goodness and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration, my mojo has taken a little break. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the Hanglar stamps too and I too was lucky enough to get some by default when a prize I won leaked everywhere and couldn't be sent so I got the images instead. It is a perfect xmas card.
mwah
Trace

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Very pretty, Steph! This image is darling for the holidays with cookies and egg nog, yummy card :) The details really show how beautiful this is. Thanks for taking the time to play and share it with us. xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Debbie Pamment said...

Just stunning - a sweet image and a wonderful layout!!
xXx

Unknown said...

love this card....beautiful mutted colours and the image is perfect for the holiday season...great piccis too hugs sassyxx

Claire Phillips said...

Such beautiful colouring and those papers are lovely ....indeed a yummy Christmas card! x

Tara said...

This is gorgeous Stephanne.... lucky you receiving some HANGLAR stamps.... they're like goldust aren't they, lol?!
You did a wonderful job and the colours are sweet!
Hugs Tara xx

scrapperjulia said...

This is just gorgeous, Stephanne! I love how you put those papers together and that image is just adorable! Great job on the sketch!

Phyllis said...

Gorgeous card. Love those colors and those images are just the cutest. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week and we will be looking for you next week too!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just as sweet and adorable as anything can be!!! I love this image...you are one lucky girl to get this from a buddy!!!! Your card is just beautiful with the wonderful dp and cute embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week. We appreciate your support. See you again soon!!

Carol
Midnight Madness-DT

Sue said...

Stephanie, these are just the cutest stamps!! I want them!!!! I absolutely love how you added very little bright coloring to the images so they stood out amongst those beautiful papers and embellishments!! AWESOME!
You know where I live, right? Can't wait to get my Christmas card from Stephanie (ha ha)

Christine said...

Hi Steph I am green with envy over those hanglar images wish we could get them in the UK..this card is amazing hope the recipient enjoys & treasures it.


Hugs Christine xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, the image is beautifully coloured & I love the flower & pearls :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Handmade with Love said...

Aah this is so sweet! I love the image, coloured beautifully again! The papers are really pretty too. Hope you are ok and wishing you a great week! Tracey x

Lovely Linda said...

hi Stephanne - does it get any cuter than this! That image is so adorable and you have made it even moreso with your amazing colouring!! Love the DP's and punches you have used - you have a great eye for detail! I am loving this! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing you next week!!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Unknown said...

simply gorgeous!!!

thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Mina said...

what fabulous Halloween photos...gorgeous card and you lucky girl getting hAnglar stamps
Mina xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Very very cute!!! Hey Stephaine..please email me.. I just might need your address!!! LOL... hockima1014@aol.com

have a great day sweetie........Janiel/janny

Ila said...

This is Totally Gorgeous!!..those Hanglars are So Cute...your coloring, layout and details are Beautiful!!..Hugs, Ila