Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet little treat bag

Hello Blogging Buddies,
I have this sweet little gift to share with ya.
I will be making a coordinating hideaway card
to go with it tonight, but for now,
here is the little box to stowe treats in,
had to sprinkle the treats on the outside for now...


I've used a gorgeous hAnglar image
coloured in watercolours and highlighted with
distress inks and sakura gel pen,
with a little bit of stickles on the wings,
the paper is Basic Grey,
that wonderful Kraft paper is Bazzill,
the punch is Martha Stewart and I am not certain
who makes the lace and organza,
the "template" for this box is something I thought up,
but running lace from the bottom to the top
for a lovely closure was something I saw my
Aussie Teamie Debbie do on a project
and I thought that it was just the finishing touch
any project could benefit from, so I tried it,
and I like it!! A LOT!!!
woopie, I finally "get" geometrical concepts,
Thank You Crafting, lol!!
There is also a little Kaiser pearl
on the little ladies shrug.
This looks loads better in real life.


I've made this with a couple of challenges in mind,
Basic Grey had an inspiration challenge
with a fab picture to muse off of
and Stampin' For The Weekend
wanted to see us make a festive goodie box.
I hope they meant 8 pm in the US because if not,
I am late, but I really JUST finished,
so A for effort at least....

Have a great night!!
Stephanne

14 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous. I love the Hanglar stamps. Gotta use some of mine too - you have made me want to.
mwah
Trace

LINDA said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love the colors on this little box, and the Hanglar images are colored perfectly!!!
Hugs, Linda

scrapperjulia said...

This is gorgeous, Stephanne! Love the colored images, this is just too cute!

cabio's craft corner said...

Is anything that could be cuter than this??? I don't think so! This sure looks so yummy (I don't mean the chocolate, but I mean your gorgeous box), lol!
Hugs,
Cabio

Claire Phillips said...

Fantastic box - yummy indeedy! Cheers Claire x

Debbie Pamment said...

Too cute, love this fantastic box - but must admit those Lindor chockies have me drooling - LOL.

Handmade with Love said...

This is so sweet! Great idea and I love the colours you have used. your colouring is truly stunning again! Tracey x

sandra said...

This is amazing!
You have magic hands!
Love how you did the same pattern of the background and her dress!
Great!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Shawne said...

This is adorable!!! So perfect for little treats!

Sue said...

Beautiful little gift box, and those images are to die for. Those kids are so darn cute and you have colored them beautifully as usual. What a sweet gift. Lucky recipient! (I should know, I have been a lucky recipient of one of your little gift projects) Love that paper too!

Saskia said...

So beautiful and so cute... lovely work!

Saskia :)

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW girlie....This is very very pretty!!! Love those little images.... LOVE THE COLORS sweetie...
big hugs, janny/Janiel

Mina said...

oh wow Stephanne those Hanglar stamps are gorgeous...love the box...hope I have time to do this will my presents at Christmas
Mina xxx

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow Stephanne, This box is stunning. The Hanglar image is so adorable & your colours & embellies beautiful, along with these yummie treats. Hugs Jodie from Oz